Where do I find printing technology courses to study?

Submitted by: fahd Answered by: Sonya Sanghera 07/11/2013


Hi Im student I want to study paper printing technology media diploma on line or abroad. Can you advice me which collage? where can I get it kindest regards


Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend you get in touch with the BPIF who offer a range of print specific training courses in the country. Delivered by industry experts, BPIF courses can be accessed on-site at your premises or at a series of national training centres located throughout the UK. : http://www.britishprint.com/page.asp?node=59&sec=BPIF_Training

Kind regards,


Submeta uma pergunta acerca da cadeia de abastecimento da comunicação gráfica ao clicar no botãoSubmeta uma pergunta
Notícias Relacionadas